Ivey-sol® is comprised of proprietary non-ionic surfactant formulations that have the proven ability to selectively desorb and liberate sorbed (i.e. absorbed and adsorbed) petroleum hydrocarbons (LNAPL), chlorinated solvents (DNAPL), and organometallics, below the CMC, and lowers the surface tension of groundwater, whereby enhancing vapour, soil, bedrock, and groundwater remediation with significant time and cost savings.
- Guaranteed to enhance in-situ and ex-situ physical, biological, and chemical remediation processes.
- Biodegradable to three international standards.
- Environmentally safe; free of harmful impurities (PFAS, 1,4 Dioxane, Furans, PCBs).
- Sustainable site remediation in days, weeks, to months.
DECON-IT® is an innovative surface decontamination product, free of 1-4 Dioxane, that helps extend the life of monitoring equipment, pumps, hosing, PPE, and related field equipment. DECON-IT® Plus has realized increased usage for industrial cleaning, demolition waste decontamination, to AST, UST, and Barge tank cleaning applications. DECON-IT® can decontaminate a broad range of surfaces, including metals, composites, plastics, glass, and wood.
- Achieves ASTM D5088 standard for decontamination of field equipment.
- Free of PFAS, 1-4 Dioxane, Dioxins, Furans, Phthalates, etc.
- pH Neutral, non-corrosive, and non-caustic.
- Readily Biodegradable to three international standards.
- Non-Flammable, Safe, and does not damage electronics.
- Easy to apply, rapid, and effective at low concentrations.
HOW IVEY SURFACTANTS WORK
Interested In Our Technology?